My Experiences as Publisher in Google Adsense | Cetar Blogspot

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Experiences as Publisher in Google Adsense

di Thursday, January 24, 2013
Before I will tell my experience to you, I want to thank to Google Adsense who have approved my account two years ago. Google Adsense provide me many inspirations to follow online bussines because long time ago I don't know internet and online bussines. However, after I have joined with Google Adsense, I knew how to use my time effectively to make money online.

Nowdays, I'm still a student of Master's Program in one University in Indonesia. Before I study in Master's Program, I have studied in the Undergraduate Program around 2006 up to 2011. When I have studied in undergraduate, I get a information about online bussines from my lecturer in the Campus. And then, I try to singn up and create a blog and give advertisement in my blog.

Therefore, I sign up some website to follow Pay Per  Click (PPC) like Google Adsense, Bidvertiser, Adsense Camp, Kumpul Blogger, and Klik Saya. Following the PPC make me to increase visitor in my blog. However, I don't know why I can not income optimally. Therefore, I try to read some articles about how to increase your web traffic, I realize that to increase visitor must often post article in my blog.

Recently, I become a internet costumer in my boarding house. I hope that I can increase visitor in my blog. The more often we write posting in blog, The more visitor visits everyday. Search engine like Google and Yahoo can easily find our websites if we must often post some contents in our websites intensively. If you seldom write in your blog or website, search engine will feel difficult to find your blog.

This simple opinion is hoped to open your mind to improve your website management. Good managemet is consistent to write some article in website, so that Google will easily find our websites. I hope that this opinion can give you information about online bussines. If you already became Google Adsense Publisher, you must seriously manage your website, so that you can obtain optimal income. Thanks a lot for your attention.
Related Post

3 komentar:

Blogger said...

Are you looking to earn cash from your visitors by running popunder advertisments?
If so, did you try using Clickadu?

Murdan Sianturi said...

odunia.com

Blogger said...

There's an amazing new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

Large companies are paying average people for sharing their opinions!

You can earn up to $75 per survey!

This is open to anybody from any country!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Cetar Blogspot | Design by Kenga Ads-template